If you need to take antibiotics, we want you to know you don’t need to accept what it does to your body afterwards. When antibiotics are taken, not only do they kill the pathogen(s) causing our illness, but they also destroy the good bacteria we need for optimal health. Gastrointestinal upset, skin irritation, and compromised brain function are some affects you can expect from taking antibiotics.
Antibiotic Antidote helps reclaim the normal balance
of bacteria in the gut and promotes immune health.
Antibiotic Antidote creates the right environment to enable friendly bacteria to flourish again as your body rebuilds its ecosystem and you begin to feel better.
• Targets free radicals generated by antibiotic use (as well as disease and other exposures).
• Protects the gut from oxidative stress by increasing reduced glutathione.
• Decreases cellular inflammation by making more butyrate. Butyrate also improves brain health and protects the lining of the gut.
• Reduces pathogens by producing bacteriocins and increasing competition for nutrients in the gut.
• Strengthens mucosal immunity by creating muramyl dipeptides known to stimulate immune cells.
• Balances pH in the gut. By neutralizing excess acid production and creating a welcoming environment for less acid strains for a more diverse microbiome.
Bacillus subtilis (DE111® by Deerland))
enhances immune function and pathogen control, helps regulate with both diarrhea and constipation by maintaining gastrointestinal health. It also produces anti-inflammitory compounds, antioxidans and other metabolites to promote overall health.
Lactobacillus plantarum (TBC0036™) is one of our proprietary strains proven, through genetic analysis, to produce butyrate and reduce glutathione shown to decreases inflammation and oxidative stress. In addition, this strain produces antibacterial substances which target pathogens, and restore your gut microbiota.
Lactobacillus ruminis (TBC0073™)is a proprietary strain from BiotiQuest. Its primary job is immune modulation and pathogen control by producing antimicrobial substances. This strain is a strong inhibitor of food-borne pathogens like Listeria and Salmonella. Additionally, by virtue of its genetic potential it enhances gut health.
Leuconostoc mesenteroides (TBC0037™)is the principal converter of sugars into mannitol.It produces anti-inflammatory substances, protects the gut lining, and makes vitamin B12. B12 keeps nerves and blood cells healthy and helps make, DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
Our formulas are balanced for sustained action, which means they work longer and are stronger. Restore the balance of bacteria in your gut and rediscover your best health. Order today!
Rebuild your gut ecosystem.
Antibiotic Antidote – the smart way to get you body back on track after taking antibiotics.
the latest in microbiome news
Join our newsletter today!